Tuesday, May 17, 2005

day 20 - blah blah blah

Today has been a very blah day. I'm having a hard time concentrating at work or on my fitness program, I just want to move and get it over with.

The move will be here soon enough but I'm at that antsy stage where I'm anxious about it and want it to start. Soon.

I know I'm stressing about this more than even I realized because this morning when I woke up my back was "twinge-y." When I got out of bed, I was sort of bent over and felt really angry with myself. My back trouble is stress related and so far, I've done really well with this move. My back should have "gone out" once or twice at least since this whole moving process started but it hasn't. Anyway, I took an aleve and kept moving around. By the time I was finished my bike ride, I felt good. I know that the exercise healed me. I don't want another morning like that tomorrow. Last night, I had a bunch of strange dreams so I know that's stress too.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more to report. Right now, I'm just happy that I have managed to do a small amount of intentional exercise, two days in a row and that it is seriously feeling good!!

No comments: