Friday, May 13, 2005

happy birthday to me

I can't believe that yesterday flew by so quickly. I never had a chance to post, not that there was much to talk about but yanno, I'm a five-day-a-week poster on this blog, boring or not!

Today is my birthday and I've taken the day off from work. My hunny took today off too. Originally we had a whole bunch of moving related stuff planned but one of the big things we'd hoped to do (get to the lawyers) can't happen until next week. We will be seeing the bank and signing all of our mortgage papers. We've got a really good rate and we're doing a home equity line of credit mortgage so we'll be able to pay off some of our bills and have everything consolidated at the MUCH lower interest rate. I'm quite excited about this and pleased at how well everything has turned out.

This morning, my hunny installed a wireless router here at home so I'm actually posting from my bed right now (I have a bunch of work to do this weekend so I brought my laptop home from the office with me), how cool is that?? We knew that our old, regular router was wonky (our connection at home has been pretty shitty recently) but really, seriously, it was pooched.

Other than a few errands and an appointment this afternoon though, I don't have much to do. Today already, I slept in, watched a movie and am now getting ready to go out for lunch. The LOG is taking us out for dinner too. Except for the getting older part, Birthdays are great!!

No comments: