Wednesday, May 04, 2005

day 7 - blueberry tea

My little cubby at work smells so good. Right now, some blueberry tea is steeping in my tiny tea pot, and it is heavenly!

Hump day, already. The week is going by rather quickly. I can't believe that it's Wednesday again. For the third morning in a row, I have exercised, intentionally. This morning, I even managed to clean the bathroom and exercise. I gotta tell you, now that I'm in a habit of over-zealous cleaning, I can't shake it. I don't think that this is necessarily a bad thing, I like having a clean house, I just hate cleaning it. If I make myself do it more often though, as we all know, it's not as bad. Who'd a thunk it?

I don't think I mentioned this here (I know I wrote about it over at my other blog)but we sold our house on Monday. It's a huge relief and I was actually able to start doing stuff like booking movers, moving the cable and all those fun things. We'll be moving 3 weeks from today but we actually get possession on May 20. I'm very excited!

On the food side, that's going pretty well too. I've been really careful about what I'm eating the past few days and I'm not feeling too deprived. Yesterday, I had some bouts of crazy hunger but I kept myself really busy until they passed. It's funny how they only last about 20 minutes if you can ignore them.

Oh, my copy of Tales from the Scale arrived in the mail yesterday. I just skimmed through it quickly last night (hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to sit down with it for a bit). It looks terrific. I can totally see why Erin chose the writers she did. If you haven't picked it up or ordered a copy already, it looks terrific and it's new material by folks you already love and read on a regular basis anyway!!

No comments: