Friday, November 11, 2005

blah...blah...blah...blah...

I think I may be getting a cold. Actually, I might already have one. This happened to me a lot last winter too. I'd feel like I was getting sick and I'd feel tired and draggy and I'd fight it with all of my might. I never would get good and sick and be done with the germs. Instead, I'd feel dragged out but not crappy enough to stay home and sleep. I was hoping that this winter would be different but it's not looking like it will be. Imagine how bad it would be though, if I weren't taking vitamins and at least trying to eat well. Intermittenly I have had stuffy nose, sore through, "productive" coughing and general aches.

Now, part of me wonders if it's just not stale air making me woozy. Right now, I have my window open and I feel better than I have all day. Part of me also really wants a coffee right now. Unfortunately, the closest coffee is Tim's and I know that yet another part of me would convince the coffee wanting part that a chocolate chip muffin would be good right now. That won't do. No coffee, no muffin, no way.
Crap, I have the stupidest conversations with myself. No wonder I'm fat huh? At least I'm listening today. That's always better than licking chocolate off of one's fingers, isn't it??

Oh well, tomorrow we're going to Ottawa for the day. There will be fun, there will be a visit with my brother, there will be mucho shopping at IKEA and there will be dim sum. Not necessarily in that order. Dim sum aside, going away for the day should help me eat less, in theory anyway.

By the way, I thank you, all my funkified sisters, for your kind notes and comments. Perhaps we'll be able to get from funk to funky before we're in too deep. Goodness, on that note, I'll end this silly rambling post. Happy weekend folks!!

No comments: