Tuesday, November 01, 2005

survival of the halloweenie-est

We bought 170 bags of chips for shelling out. We gave 20 to LOG to "shell out" to the nurses at his place. We have like 6 bags left and I have no problem throwing them out. Thank goodness neither of us like plain chips. The trick to trick or treats is to buy stuff you don't like I guess. This means that I can never again buy little chocolate bars. I just love them too much to keep them in the house.

I have to sit down at some point and do an examination of how I did on my goals last week. The week has been a bit of a blur so I'm really not sure about it at the moment. I just now that I'm pretty sure it'll be bad. bah! Oh well, it can only get better now that thanksgiving and Halloween are behind us for another year!

No comments: