Wednesday, November 23, 2005

enough already!!

Desperate times call for reasonable measures.

On the weekend, I never did get out to shop. My hunny was sick and I stayed close to home, looking after him. Looking after him, sadly, involved both of us eating a lot of stuff that we did not need to eat.

Nevermind the shopping thing that I wrote about last week, I'm really not happy with the way I look right now. My face seems very very round and it makes me sad to see it when I look in the mirror. I don't want to feel sad, I want to be happy. I want to see positive changes, I want to shrink again, I tell ya!!

I think that one big thing I've been missing lately is support. When Bev had the weigh-better board up, I was there all the time and loved it. I really appreciated the help and motivation I received from the other ladies on the forum and I enjoyed helping others out when I could. I never did so well with my weight loss as I did back then.

Today, I went searching for a new forum. Nothing could ever replace weigh-better but I am taking Diet Talk for a test drive. The folks there seem very friendly and supportive and I think it's just what I need. I love reading blogs and all but I think that I need the format of a forum.

Also, my hunny and I have agreed to stop eating fast/junk food all together. We agreed to no longer eat in any place that has a drive-thru. This is a small step toward a more strict return to our low-fat, low-calorie plan after the holidays. I'm saying after the holidays because I'm being practical here. If we can at least, cut out the junk food, we will be miles ahead of where we are right now and the holiday damage won't be so severe. The exercise, I'll have to plan that out tomorrow. For today, we've got the short-term food plan and the long-term one, all mapped out and that's as much as I want to plan for today at least.

No comments: