Tuesday, November 29, 2005

cold

hey folks.

I'm still here, although five days is a long time to go without a post. I apologize. I've been sick with a cold. It bugged my ass for all of last week and by Friday, I had to give into it and go home.

I worked from 7:30 a.m. to about 12:30 p.m. on Friday. My head was literally spinning when I left the office. On the way home, I stopped off for a bowl (take out) of soup and that helped a lot. I slept most of the afternoon. I slept in on Saturday morning, had a lazy day both Saturday and Sunday and then slept all of yesterday morning. By mid-afternoon yesterday, I was feeling more human. Today, I'm back in the office and am feeling a smidgen on the fragile side. I'll survive though, I'm better than a few germs.

I have been posting a little more frequently over at my "regular" blog if you're at all interested (trust me, it's not that interesting but it is a little more frequent these days). Click here to read all about it!!

No comments: