Wednesday, September 07, 2005

good

My day has been quite productive so far and it's still only early. I'm quite proud of the fact that I did not hit the snooze bar too many times and that I dragged my sorry ass out of bed and into the basement for some sweatin'. I missed a few days, what with the weekend and other things that I allowed myself to be distracted by so today felt like starting over again, not unlike last week.

Right now though, sitting here sipping my black coffee while my breakfast settles in my tummy, I feel good. Yesterday was a 100% perfectly on-plan eating day (yay!). It was difficult but I managed it. Today is shaping up the same way. I've had breakfast, made my lunch, so there is only dinner to worry about. And I do worry about it as tonight is our night out with LOG. It's my turn to pick so I have to come up with a spot that has ample parking (near the door), is LOG accessible and where I can find something "healthy" to eat. It's a tall order and will most likely result in us going to the blandest of the bland, Swiss Chalet.

I'm not sure what happened to us over the weekend that allowed us to behave so badly. Coming out on the other side though, I feel like I've experienced a huge attitude adjustment which, quite frankly, is long overdue. I'm not complaining though, just glad that it finally happened. Something had to give.

No comments: