Wednesday, September 14, 2005

humpity-do-dah-day

So it's Wednesday and I'm distracted. I'm swamped at work (but today I am stopping for lunch) and that's on my mind but also, we're seriously thinking about getting a dog so I'm excited and making plans for that.

I had another good workout this morning and have now officially put more miles on the bike this week than I did last week. By the end of this week, I should hit the 500 mile mark for the year to date. I'd hoped to be hitting that by my birthday (way back in May) so I'm a little late with it but, better late than never. Also, I'm still journaling my food. It's a little tedious at times but it keeps me honest. This way, when I mess up and go off plan, I can see it in front of my face and, when I have a really good day, I can see that too.

Now, having said that, yesterday was not a great day. I went way over on my calories and knew it when I was doing it and regretted it immediately after. This happened because we had pizza for dinner last night. My hunny usually cooks but he was exhausted, I was exhausted too so my defenses were lowered and we ordered in. It was a big mistake, I know this, but it happened and I now know that I could care less about having pizza again anytime soon. It just made me feel heavy and yucky afterwards. Who knew huh?? Happily, today is better day. I had a headache last night but it wasn't nearly as bad as the previous night and the rash thing is, I think, bug bites. That gross I know but they are going away and aren't terribly itchy. Yikes...what a week!!

No comments: