Tuesday, September 20, 2005

still here

This is going to be really quick. I didn't post on Friday because I was soooo busy at work that I didn't have a chance. The weekend was a bit of a blur, I took some work home with me and did that on Saturday while my hunny worked. Sunday, we did very little (and it was nice). Yesterday, I was sick. I had that cold in my back thing again. I woke up feeling stiff and stuffy. I figured that if I rode, I'd loosen up and feel better. I rode and felt a bit better at first. Once I got upstairs though, I felt terrible and couldn't make it into work. Anyway, I'm at work right now, sitting on the heating pad, trying to get stuff done through an ibuprofen haze. I can't talk about being on plan at the moment because I haven't journalled my food since Saturday but I don't think it's been too bad. I just can't concentrate on it right now.

So, that's what's new with me. Hopefully, I'll have more coherent thoughts to share later in the week. bye for now

No comments: