Tuesday, September 06, 2005

happy new year

The first day of school always feels more like new years to me than January 1 ever good. New year today, new start. At this moment, I'm feeling inspired and confident.

The weekend did not go as I'd hoped but it did go as I had feared. I'm not even going to get into it right now. Let's just say that it was sad, bad and behind me, forever. Last night, my hunny and I shook hands and agreed that "that was that" as far as the weekend went. Beginning, again, today, there will be no junk food coming into this house. Starting tonight, we will walk together after dinner, each evening. We will eat healthier foods and be more active and the result will be that we are more fit and trim.

We're both sick of putting this off and dicking around. No foolin', this time, this restart is for real, pounds will be lost, asses will be kicked!

No comments: