Wednesday, June 08, 2005

humpity do dah day

I can smell rain. It smells delicious and, I think, is calorie-free. There is foundation-shakin' thunder happening, folks, I think we are going to get us a storm! We are in desperate need of some rain around here, hopefully it'll pour all afternoon!!

So, it's hump day again. How does that happen?? The week has been very busy, good busy though, not the bad kind. I had all kinds of intentions of getting things done that aren't getting done but I am getting other things done so, again, all good.

My eating is getting better, particularly yesterday and today. I'm getting very excited about my plans for the weekend. I have it all worked out how exactly I'm going to get the "gym" sorted out. I am really missing my morning exercise sessions and want to get back into it as soon as I can. I'll have to take some before and after pictures so you'll have an idea of just how big a mess I have to sort out in our basement. Still, it'll be worth the work in the long run if we have our own exercise space!!

No comments: