Tuesday, June 07, 2005

just quiet

I don't have a lot to say today, really. I think I'm starting to get used to our new bed. I slept a lot better last night than I had the night before although my back was a little stiff when I got up. I first noticed that happening last night. We were watching tv and I was laying on my side. When I moved to get up, the middle of my lower back was sore. It was a kind of an "overuse" sore, know what I mean? Once I got half-way across the room, it was gone. Same thing this morning, once I got moving around it disappeared so I figure it's just an adjusting thing.

By the weekend, we should have an exercise area cleared out in the basement. Last week, I picked up some of those foam, interlocking squares that you put on the floor, to use in the "gym." The basement isn't totally finished so there is a concrete floor down there which can be kind of cold. I also bought a small tv (13") to put in there. We just have to get at some of the boxes and move them around before we can actually exercise there.

It'll be nice to get that all set up properly. I'm really happy about having my own exercise space. Working out in the living room is okay but it'll be nice to leave things set up all the time and not worry about the LOG falling onto stuff.

I know that I'll feel better once I get back into my exercise routine. I've fallen quite behind in the "going nowhere" challenge and I'd like to regain some miles in June. Anyway, as you can see, not much to say today. Hope your day is going well. Stay cool!

No comments: