Wednesday, June 15, 2005

where'd the week go?

It's been a while huh?? I'm still here, still struggling along.

Ordinarily, I post on weekdays, either early in the morning or on my lunch hour. Last week, I had a couple of lunch dates with friends and things were just generally very busy so my posting time was eaten up (mmm...wonder how many calories it has?)

Over the weekend, the gym didn't get totally set up. We worked on it some but mostly, I worked in the kitchen. I unpacked a few more boxes, did some cleaning, basically made some more room in there. Even if we had fixed up the gym area in the basement, I wouldn't have been working out. I've been sick for the past couple of days. I'm back at work today but I'm not feeling all that great so I may leave early if I can.

I haven't stepped on a scale in over a week, I haven't really been tracking what I've been eating and there's been no official workouts. Not good huh?? I wish I cared. Isn't that terrible to say?? Yeah, well I'm saying it anyway. Honestly, we worked our buns off over the weekend so that was a lot of calories burned. Even though I'm not tracking my meals, I'm not going too crazy. Being sick has sort of ruined my appetite (thank goodness for small favours huh?).

Anyway, as you can tell, there isn't much to report but I felt I should pop in and write something to let you all know that I'm still very much alive. Hope you're all still alive too and are having a good week.

No comments: