Monday, June 27, 2005

weekly wrap-up

Did you have a nice weekend? After work on Friday, we went out and got groceries and ran our errands. We got everything done in a decent amount of time and didn't go out of the house again all weekend. Well, we went into the yard but not any further.

It was stinking hot here again this weekend. Actually, it was gross on Saturday but yesterday it was pleasant. It was hot but breezy, if you were in the shade it wasn't too bad. We did get a lot of stuff done over the weekend around the house and I realized last night that I hadn't been doing any between-meal snacking all weekend. That was good and weird. Usually I struggle on the weekends when I'm off my routine. This weekend, I kept just busy enough to not even be tempted.

Finally, this morning I got back onto the scale after a couple of weeks. I started looking at the numbers from the past couple of months and realized that from May 5 to May 30, I had gained 22 pounds. Sad but true, mostly fluid I think but not all. We ate a lot of take out during our moving chaos. Anyway, from May 31 to June 27, including fluid, I have lost 16 pounds. I'm 6 pounds away from where I was before all this moving nonsense started. With any kind of luck (I almost typed "lunch") I'll lose that 6 pounds in July and be into virgin fat by August. Won't that be nice?? Won't you all be happy to read about an actual shrinking girl instead of one who is either expanding or not changing at all?? I know I'll be happier writing about it!!

I'm going to try to get back to doing this regularly again, so here is my latest weekly wrap-up:
summary - week ending June 26
  • Slowly got back into exercising again, actually rode my recumbent 2 days last week.
  • I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week
  • exceeded daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days

No comments: