Thursday, February 12, 2009

fill'er up

This week, I've noticed that I fill up very quickly at meal time. It's pretty incredible and I'm not complaining one little bit. I imagine that part of it is all of the water I've been drinking, combined with the better quality food.

The best part of it is that the evening snack cravings are disappearing. I'm sure that the weekend (as always) will continue to be a struggle but at least I feel like I'm in control through the week.

Yesterday, I got a little walking in. It was raining pretty hard so I didn't do a whole lot (just 20 minutes) but I was glad I did it. It's a long weekend 'round here this weekend and the weather is supposed to be cold but nice. This week, a lot of the snow has melted so the streets and sidewalks are in much better shape than they were at the beginning of the month. The improved conditions should make walking easier - I'd like to walk outside every day over the weekend if the weather permits. I'd enjoy it and I think that the doggies would as well!

3 comments:

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Great job exercising and getting rid of those late night snack cravings. The late night snacking always seems to be a problem for me. I don't know if I am afaid of waking up hungry or what but I always seem to get hungry right before I walk up the stairs to go to bed.

Shrinking Girl said...

My night time cravings are more during the post dinner tv watching situations. My hunny is more like you, he likes to have something right before bed. For whatever reason, I like waking up hungry, it makes me feel like I'm doing something right I guess (but that's sort of silly)!

Becky Fyfe said...

We've had snow and ice conditions to walk in lately too. (Our dog LOVES the snow.) It makes our long walks take even longer as we've had to walk more carefully. But it's starting to melt enough now so that there are more and more patches of trail that are snow and ice free.