Wednesday, February 04, 2009

wednesday wrap-up - re-start edition

I wasn't sure that I was going to go back to the wednesday wrap-up but it's something that I like about my journal. Once a week, I can stand up and look back on what worked and what didn't. Now, I'm not officially looking back on an entire week, just a couple of days but I thought a little reflection is never a bad thing.

So, having said all of that, here's my weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending February 4
  • I've been taking my vitamins very regularly. I'm pretty sure that I took them every day in the last week
  • I've been attempting to drink less sugar free soda and more water when I'm at home. I don't think I've had any soda since Saturday which is a pretty big deal for me
  • totally avoided the black hole, err, table of treats in the kitchen at work. I noticed this morning that in addition to a couple of leftover muffins (2 days old now, they hold NO appeal), there was an open bar of chocolate, some jolly ranchers and half a box of chocolates from Christmas. If it were upto me, the stuff would all be in the bin but it's not, so I continue to walk past it all, several times a day
  • exercise has consisted of running with the dogs in the yard and the basement, chasing balls and frisbees around and a small amount of walking
  • for now, I'm staying away from the scale. It is too early for me to feel like I've lost anything. For the next few weeks, I think I'll use the good old pant-o-metre to measure

No comments: