Monday, February 02, 2009

starting over

So as much as I start and stop and start and stop with this, I'm restarting yet again but this time I'm not stopping. I will muddle through and post here for no one's benefit but my own. You may find it boring but it's going to be all about me and keeping track of what I'm doing for me. me! me! me!

So!

Day 1

- no "junk" has been consumed by this chickie so far today.
- have so far resisted the Tim Horton's muffins which someone brought in. they taunt me everytime I walk into the kitchen
- am chewing sugar free gum and thinking about a bowl of pho for dinner, must be getting sick because I only crave it when I'm not well
- so far, so good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Looooong time lurker here. You we the first weight-loss blog that I ever read and I have missed you. Good to see you back at it (I am too).

Becky Fyfe said...

One day at a time and you'll get there! :)

Daria said...

I'm happy to see you started again. On my page is one of my fave quotes. "You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there. Just like you, although I've had my setbacks, I'm not staying in the water. You go girl. Make YOU proud!!