Thursday, August 10, 2006

back on track today

Boy it's been a couple of busy days for us. We got our new van last night. Both Tuesday and Wednesday evenings were spent out and about, running around and getting the new vehicle stuff sorted out. I'm pretty exhausted actually, what with two late nights and TOM really really kicking my butt.

Fortunately, I've been able to stay totally 100% on plan with my eating since going back to work on Tuesday. Yesterday actually, I was way way under in what I ate, probably because I was so tired, I just ate enough to get rid of the hungry feeling and then moved on. I'm hoping that I can do that when I'm not tired. Eat a small amount of something "good" when I'm hungry and maybe eat more frequently throughout the day but ultimately end up eating less overall. We'll see.

So there's not much to report beyond that. happy thursday kiddos.

No comments: