Wednesday, August 23, 2006

wednesday wrap-up - week 5

What a difference a week makes huh?

I'm not sure what kind of shit was in my head a couple of weeks ago but I'm glad that I've straightened myself out. I'm not 100% perfect but I'm 100% better. I'm also 100% in a bit of a hurry so I'll get to the good stuff!

You know you want it...here's my weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending August 22
  • Once again, I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week - I even remembered on the weekend!
  • water continues to be a breeze. I'm meeting my daily water intake goal each day!
  • didn't suffer too badly with cravings and when I did experience mild ones, I rode them out or ate healthy stuff instead of the bad stuff I had in mind
  • continued to post here every work-day since my re-start
  • I got back into the swing of recording every morsel of food on fitday
  • I'm down another 2 pounds this week and I'm really happy about it. That is a total of 9 pounds down in 5 weeks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just keep up the good work and you'll reach your goal before you know it!

Shrinking Girl said...

Thanks Tom!

Twisted Cinderella said...

sounds like a great week! 9 lbs in 5 weeks is awesome!

neca said...

Just wanted to drop you a line & ask how its going. Take care!