Tuesday, August 01, 2006

steamy stuff

This morning I had a meeting in the building next door. I took my guest over there because they have a public area (I couldn't find a meeting room in our building) and it's air conditioned. When I walked out of the building after the meeting, my glasses fogged up. It's insanely hot here right now, and I think my period is actually starting (last week was just sort of a false-alarm). I would really like it to start and be done with it before the long weekend starts.

Things continue to go well on the food front. I'm really pleased with myself actually, and with my hunny too. We have not been inside a restaurant since July 21. That's a massive feat for us as we usually eat out at least twice a week. I'm really proud of how he's adapted to his changed menu. I bought him a little notebook and he's recording everything he eats. I figure that this will be useful for his meeting with the nutritionist. He's lost 8 pounds already too so I'm sure that his sugar numbers will be improved when he goes back to see his GP later this month.

Anyway, this is just a quickie because I really should get back to work. Hope you're all keeping cool wherever you are!

2 comments:

FatMom said...

That's EXCELLENT, SG! I'm so excited for you and your honey!! Wow!!! Still warm here (95), but not nearly as bad as it has been! Stay cool!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

giving your hubby the notebook was a good idea I find that recording what I eat helps me to be aware of what I eat, if that makes any sense.

http://skinniereverafter.blogspot.com/