Wednesday, February 02, 2005

day 31 - seven and one quarter!

I may be allergic to my new desk. I think that the furniture, carpet and paint is still off-gassing because every afternoon, just as I'm getting ready to leave the office, my head is full and my throat is sore. This just started when we moved back into our offices last month. The congestion lasts all evening but by morning I'm okay again. It's odd and I'm so looking forward to the weather warming up so we can have the windows open.

There really isn't much to report today. Eating has been great the past couple of days and this morning I had a terrific NSV. I hit 7.25 miles on my recumbent bike. I was just so focused on making it to 7 miles that I didn't even notice that I'd gone a whole quarter of a mile past my morning goal. I felt terrific afterwards and am hopeful that I'll be able to break 7 miles the next two days.

No comments: