Monday, February 07, 2005

day 36 - week six

How the heck did five whole weeks pass by already?? The weekend was busy but uneventful, really. I visited my folks on Saturday. They needed some tuning up on their computer so I popped by, had lunch with my mum and then we visited while I worked. By the end of the day, I felt like I'd just been running around and yet, had accomplished pretty much everything I needed to do. I did errands and got mum & dad sorted, that was a big job in itself.

Saturday, eating was not the best. I had missed breakfast (due to my own poor planning) and had a salad with my mum at her place. By the time dinner rolled around, I was starving. At the last minute, we decided to go out for a meal and a film. My dinner was reasonable as far as calories go and, had I stopped there, I would have been significantly below what my limit is. Of course, I couldn't go to the movie without popcorn. Well, actually I could have, I chose not to. The popcorn put me over for the day so I wasn't exactly on plan all weekend, close but not quite.

We saw "Million Dollar Baby." I was in awe of Hilary Swank's body throughout the whole thing. She completely transformed herself. Her body was strong, her muscles well-defined but she still looked like a woman. Her performance was just terrific and I'd recommend this movie to anyway. It's just terrific.

So, here it is, Monday again. Here's my latest wrap-up:
summary - week 5
  • rode an all time high, 7.57 miles on my recumbent bike on Friday
  • increased the number of miles I peddled from a little over 28 last week to a little over 36 this week.
  • for the third week in a row, I took my vitamins every single day, even over the weekend
  • met daily calorie intake goal 6 out of 7 days
  • met daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days
  • intentionally exercised 6 out of 7 days
  • lost one whole pound this week. That puts me at 15 pounds lost since my restart on January 3

No comments: