Tuesday, February 01, 2005

day 30 - february?

The days just fly by quickly anymore that it makes me, literally, dizzy. This morning I was trying to figure out where January went. I like my routine but boy, when you keep your nose down and get everything done in a week that you need to do, the weeks quickly turn into months.

I feel like I need to do something exciting. I'm not sure what that would be, I can't really afford anything that would be too much fun. Ordinarily, I don't long for sunshine in the winter but right now, I would love to be able to afford to fly south for a week but that's not going to happen. Besides, I really wouldn't want to put a bathing suit on this flabby, pasty, winter-white body of mine. Maybe I'm a little bored. I've been thinking a lot about what pushed me off of my plan on the weekend and I seriously think it was just boredom. I wasn't feeling well so I plunked my butt in front of the television and proceeded to fill my face while watching. It's easy to say that one should focus on the good things we do for ourselves instead of the bad but, the bad ones can undo weeks of good things in such a short period of time.

Right now, I'm just trying to stay awake. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night and, just when I did, the phone rang (wrong number). Basically, I woke up every 45 minutes all night. When 4:30 finally rolled around, I really didn't want to get up, I did but I didn't want to. On a positive note, I hit 7.14 miles in my interval program on the recumbent bike this morning. I really want to hit 35 miles for the week this week, I'm well on my way as of today!

No comments: