Monday, February 21, 2005

day 50 - week eight

50 days into my restart? How did that happen??

Today was a day off from work. Because my hunny was working, I got up at my usual time (4:30 a.m.), saw him off and did my regular workout. It wasn't until after I had exercised that I looked outside and saw exactly how much snow had accumulated over night. We had almost a foot of the white stuff in our driveway. I bundled up and went outside and shoveled, 2 workouts (basically), one right after the other. I expected that the shovelling would kill me but it didn't. There was a lot of snow but it wasn't too heavy. I felt really terrific afterwards actually.

As I had kept to my exercise routine, I found it not too bad to keep to my eating schedule as well. For the past three days I have kept pretty busy, catching up with chores and small projects around the house. Overall, a couple of little treats aside, the weekend was not bad. Not bad at all. I even had a not terrible weigh-in on Saturday. So far this week is shaping up very nicely. I hope yours is off to a good start too!!

Once again, it's Monday so here is my latest weekly wrap-up:
summary - week 7
  • I was able to break 7 miles on all five days I rode last week. My total for the week was over 36 miles and this week, I will pass the 200 mile marker for the year to date
  • I took my vitamins 6 out of 7 days this week (yesterday I totally forgot!)
  • met daily calorie intake goal 5 out of 7 days
  • either more chocolate than I should have 3 days out of 7 last week, I blame myself for giving in to stress and PMS with the evil chocolate
  • met daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days
  • intentionally exercised 6 out of 7 days
  • I am down one pound this week. This puts me at 16 pounds lost since my restart on January 3

No comments: