Saturday, February 12, 2005

day 41 - quick check in

Normally, through the week, I post during my lunch hour. Yesterday, I was in the office an hour early and worked through my lunch and still didn't get everything done that needed to be done. As a fundraiser, at work, we're selling Valentine's cookies. We've had over 200 orders for Monday. I spent yesterday trying to coordinate all the delivery information for them (yes, we're delivering them too!). My head was spinning and I was beyond stressed. The whole week was like that and, compounded by PMS, I ate way more of those damned little foil-wrapped easter eggs than I should have. I didn't even really want them. They made me feel horrible.
The stress and PMS have clouded my good judgment over the past couple of days. Last night's dinner was completely on plan but I had two (not one TWO), toasted bagels for breakfast today. I've just been on a bad-carb binge and I haven't really cared.

Last night, I felt like I was getting sick. I slept for almost 12 hours last night. When I woke up this morning, I had a sinus headache. I feel much better now and I know that I'm just being whiney but I felt so crappy that I actually forgot to weigh-in. It's probably a good thing too. Between bagels and chocolate, it wouldn't have been. The bagel episode aside, the rest of today has been okay. I even went for a walk before dinner tonight. That really helped to clear my head and straighten me out some.

Once Tuesday is out of the way, work should calm down a bit. Hopefully. In the meantime, I'm going to try to get my head back together and sorted out. I just cannot have any more of these bad-carb binges. Ugh!

No comments: