Thursday, February 17, 2005

day 46 - too much temptation

Right outside of my office are a pan of brownies. One of my colleagues, the sweetest girl in the world I should add, baked them from a Ghirardelli Premium Double Chocolate Brownie Mix. I swear, they are the best things I have smelled in a while. She made them to thank us all for working on the cookie project. I have to admit, I really really wanted one and I actually had one. It tasted better than it smelled. Holy crap. I could never have them in my house, never. I thoroughly enjoyed it and plan to avoid them for the rest of the day. Hopefully the other brownies won't think that I'm rude!

Other than the brownie though, things are going well. I'm still pushing myself every day to break 7 miles on the bike. I'm doing it every day but it's not easy or anything. It is going to take me a little longer than I thought to build up to 8 miles. I'll get there though, no doubt. When I touch my legs, I can feel a difference (like I can feel some muscle through the fat) so the extra effort is paying off, slowly but surely.

No comments: