Monday, February 28, 2005

day 57 - week nine

Back to the grind. The weekend flew by and I did my very best to take it easy. On Saturday, I was feeling better so I got outside for some walking and shovelling (yes it snowed again). I puttered very slowly at my chores and managed to get the bare essentials looked after. I'm still feeling a little weak and I'm chilled to the bone but it's a 100% improvement over last week.

This morning I got back into my normal exercise routine and it felt very good. This week I should show some better results than I did last week. Unfortunately, try as I might, I couldn't avoid whatever the sickness was that was floating around.

Once again, it's Monday so here is my latest weekly wrap-up:
summary - week 8
  • I was able to break 7 miles again, each day that I rode. Because I got some weird bug in the middle of the week, I missed two days though
  • As I mentioned the other day, I hit 200 miles on my recumbent bike so far this year
  • I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week
  • met daily calorie intake goal 6 out of 7 days
  • over snacked a bit on the weekend but kept snacking to healthier options (baked not fried!)
  • met daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days
  • intentionally exercised 4 out of 7 days
  • I maintained this week so I'm holding steady at 16 pounds lost since my restart on January 3

No comments: