Monday, December 06, 2004

day 36 - light headed

Yanno, I really should get my hair cut more often. I'm actually not quite as bad as I used to be. I now get it cut a couple of times a year and I used to go for up to 24 months without a trim. I had my hair cut today and I feel positively light-headed. My hair is very thick and heavy and it gets to a point sometimes, where it causes me neck pain. It had recently gotten to that point and this morning I said, enough is enough. I had the day off and a free couple of hours so I went over to Magicuts (yeah, magicuts, I get a good cut at this particular location for under $20!). It feels so good and I think it looks pretty good. It's a lot shorter than I have had it in a long time. It's still shoulder length but it's quite layered. When the hairdresser blew it dry, it was kind of straw like so she used some wax on it. I like what she did so I stopped off and bought some on the way home. We'll see if I can duplicate it tomorrow.

Overall, my long-weekend was very nice. I feel relaxed and rested. My hair looks good and I was down 2 pounds on my weigh-in. All in all, everything's hunky dorey. I even started some of my Christmas shopping and have all of the stuff I need (pretty much) to do the little bit of baking I will be doing (I give it away for gifts). I'm back to work tomorrow but I have Friday afternoon off so it's going to be a very very short week (yay!). The only down side in the whole thing is the fact that it's freezing rain here right now. It started snowing this afternoon when I was out running around and it's turned into the slippery stuff. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't last. Hopefully it's not happening wherever you're reading from. Stay safe guys!!

No comments: