Wednesday, December 29, 2004

day 58 - clearing the way

I feel much better today. I can still feel a little tenderness where it used to hurt but other than that, I feel almost normal.

This morning after I took my hunny to work, I shoveled the driveway. Because we've both felt like crap for a few days, the snow had been piling up in the drive. It took me 45 minutes (because it was really heavy and wet) but it is all cleared up now. Given the irregularity of my workouts recently, I was sure that the shoveling would totally kick my ass but it's cleared my head and I feel better for it. To use my muscles and get lots of fresh air seems to have done me a world of good.

After shoveling, I came in and had a very healthy breakfast. Today is shaping up to be a great day so far. I am hoping that the rest of the holiday/break will be much the same.

No comments: