Wednesday, December 22, 2004

day 52 - humpidy-do-day

The windows are in. They look terrific. We haven't put our blinds back up yet though because the caulking has to set. Also, they haven't finished the trim on 3 windows. We were 1/2 expecting them to come back today but the weather's been crap so we haven't seen them.

Once they had finished the inside work yesterday, I was able to clean the whole downstairs. It desperately needed to be done and looks quite fabulous right now. I still haven't started my baking yet but I did get a lot of wrapping done. I think it's a little over 1/2 done. We didn't actually do a whole lot of shopping this year so it isn't taking me as long as it normally would to get wrapped up.

Tomorrow morning I'll start my baking. I just do it to give away but again, I'm not doing as many different things as I ordinarily do. I made a second batch of Taylore's chocolate pretzels, this time with the Hugs only (they melted better for me) the other night so I guess that's sort of baking. Baby steps right?

No comments: