Tuesday, December 14, 2004

day 44 - choices

I spent today out of the office and out of my element. My workday meals are carefully planned out. Everything I eat during the day (usually) is stuff I bring from home. Today I was out at a professional development day and there was food everywhere. Fortunately, there were lots of healthy-ish foods to choose from.

The last time we had one of these things, the options were horrible for me. I could not find much that was low-fat. It was so nice to have a really lovely, big meal of veggies (some raw, some roasted), lovely baby spinach salad, cottage cheese, fruit salad. It made making decisions at the luncheon buffet very easy.

Other than that, there isn't much to report today. I had a really nice walk outside and my eating was great. Tomorrow I plan to get back into my regular morning, at home workout. I can tell that PMS is just around the corner and I want to get moving my butt a little more than I have been recently. I'll need all the help I can to squash any cycle-related cravings I know I'll be faced with. PMS and the week before Christmas, could this be more of a challenge??

No comments: