Tuesday, December 07, 2004

day 37 - slip sliding away

Freezing rain is no fun at all. I can handle any kind of weather: extreme heat, bitter cold, 110% humidity, winds, rain, feet of snow. Freezing rain though, I hate. It makes me feel sick whenever the forecast calls for it. Hangover from the '98 Ice Storm I guess.

It's starting to warm up a bit here though and the freezing rain is supposed to end. The temperature is supposed to rise a fair bit actually. We'll see.

Overall, today was excellent. I had a really good workout this morning. It felt really good to have a proper workout. I knew that I wouldn't get outside for much of a walk today, not with everything covered in ice. Tomorrow, well, I'll see what happens. If it looks like it might clear up, I will try to get the walk in. I am really enjoying that. Getting outside and into the crisp air feels so much nicer than doing WATP (not that I don't love WATP).

Anyway, I'm off to bed soon (yes, I know it's early but I'm up at 4:45 a.m.!). If you have warm, ice-melting thoughts to spare, please send them our way!

No comments: