Friday, February 03, 2006

finally, friday!

What a day, I can't believe that it's over.

I was at work from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. today. It wasn't planned, it just worked out that way. I managed to weasel out of a couple of meetings this afternoon and actually got a number of things crossed off of my "to-do" list. Of course, this meant that I had to make a whole new list to start on again Monday. I did not bring any work home with me this weekend though. I plan to do some cleaning of the house this weekend, a few errands tomorrow morning and that's about it. We're supposed to get some big ass snow storm this weekend but I'm not holding my breath.

cabbages


Despite everything that has been going on at work, I've kept my workouts up. A few mornings, I was tempted to pull the covers up over my head and stay in bed for the extra 30 minutes but I resisted the temptation and I moved my bum instead. Eating has been very very good all week. Overall, it was a much better week than last was I think. Considering it's been TOM all week, I'm really happy about it.

As always, the weekend is a concern but I'm finding that if I keep myself busy enough, I don't do that absent minded snacking thing. Yikes, as I typed that, I yawned, loudly. I'm guessing that it is now official "past my bedtime."

Happy weekend everyone, I'm heading to bed!!

No comments: