Wednesday, February 01, 2006

wednesday wrap-up - week 4

My lunch rocks! I'm enjoying a bunch of baby carrots and a gorgeous sandwich that I made with bread I baked myself, 12 grain bread, no white flour, no white sugar, no lard (I used olive oil). It's really tasty and nutty and sliced super thin. I haven't baked in ages and I'm so glad that I took the time to do this on Sunday.

Things are going well. I found my old hand weights the other day so I'm doing a bit of arm work now (just restarted that today). I also noticed this morning that I can definitely pull the belt/tie thing on my bathrobe, much tighter than before and I have more belt to spare on the end than I noticed even just two weeks ago. Boy I tell ya, it's those little NSV's that keep a girl going!!

I'm having kind of a busy day so I'll just do this really quickly ...here is my latest weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending January 31
  • did intentional exercise every work-day morning and re-introduced some weights into my regime. So far, I have put 79.96 miles on our recumbent bike.
  • I took my vitamins 6 out of 7 days this week (I totally forgot about taking them on Saturday for some reason)
  • exceeded daily water intake goal 5 out of 7 days. I'm still working on this one, and slowly, I'm getting better.
  • successfully avoided coffee all week. This means that I have been coffee-free for four weeks now!!
  • once again, on the weekend, I allowed myself a couple of cans of diet cranberry soda but otherwise, did not drink anything carbonated during the work week.
  • did not have any evening snacks 7 out of 7 days
  • continued to post here every work-day since my re-start
  • tracked every morsel of food I've eaten, at fitday
  • continue to work on my nails and even gave myself a facial this weekend. My nails are looking gorgeous and my skin is definitely looking better (could be a lack of junk food too - I only had one TOM related blemish this month!)
  • I lost three more pounds this week, 3! That means that I have lost a total of 15 pounds in four weeks. Yay!!


...and our daily photo today is some yummy mangoes!
mangoes

No comments: