And now...here is my latest weekly wrap-up:
summary - week ending February 21
- did intentional exercise every work-day morning and continued to work some weights into the mix. So far, I have put 145.49 miles on our recumbent bike.
- I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week - I even remembered on the weekend!
- met daily water intake goal 6 out of 7 days. Slowly, this is getting better!
- successfully avoided coffee all week, again. This means that I have been coffee-free for seven weeks now!!
- Once again, I've successfully avoided carbonated beverages, all week!!
- did not have any evening snacks 7 out of 7 days - had a couple of afternoon ones on the weekend but no evening snacks!
- continued to post here every work-day since my re-start
- tracked every morsel of food I've eaten, at fitday - good and bad. Honesty is not always fun!
- I maintained this week. This puts me at 21 pounds lost in seven weeks. I'm relieved to have not gained this week but really want to get back into losing this week.
...and our daily photo today is a bowl of pretty oranges!!!