Wednesday, February 08, 2006

wednesday wrap-up - week 5

Today has been a great day, seriously.

Earlier today, I was offered the job that I'd interviewed for. Obviously, I was thrilled and instantly accepted. Tentatively, I'm scheduled to start in my new position on March 1 (my grandma's birthday!!). Right now, I'm filling in a bit (in addition to my regular duties) for the person who vacated. When I move into my new job, I'll have to fill in a bit on my current job until they fill the vacancy. It's all good though, I'm really pleased about it.

Almost as good as that, I had an amazing weigh-in this morning. After my workout, I hopped on the scale. I seriously hoped to maintain. Given the way we ate over the weekend, to maintain would have been fantastic. TOM must have had me all bloated last week or something but I had a terrific loss this week (see below for the numbers). Between the new job and the happy scale news, today has just been terrific so far!!

On that note...here is my latest weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending February 7
  • did intentional exercise every work-day morning and continued to work some weights into the mix. So far, I have put 101.02 miles on our recumbent bike.
  • I took my vitamins 6 out of 7 days this week (once again, I forgot on Saturday - I blame this on the fact that we were out all morning and part of the afternoon doing errands so my schedule was a bit off)
  • met daily water intake goal 6 out of 7 days. Slowly but surely, I'm working on this!!
  • successfully avoided coffee all week. This means that I have been coffee-free for five weeks now!!
  • with the exception of one fizzy lemonade on Friday night, I successfully avoided carbonated beverages, all week!! Thank you Crystal Light individual packets (I use them to make slushies in the blender for a treat!).
  • did not have any evening snacks 7 out of 7 days (although I did let myself have some yummy lime sugar free jello for dessert last night - that's not really a snack!)
  • continued to post here every work-day since my re-start
  • tracked every morsel of food I've eaten, at fitday
  • I lost four more pounds this week, 4! That means that I have lost a total of 19 pounds in five weeks. Yay!!


...and our daily photo today is a shot of our dinner from Monday night!!!
monday night dinner - february 6, 2006

No comments: