Wednesday, April 07, 2004

blah blah blah

Yesterday didn't end up being the fabulous, perfectly on plan day that I had planned it to be. Ordinarily, I don't set the alarm but, due to the sleeping in problem I had on Monday, I wanted to make sure that I got up early yesterday and I did it. When I woke up, my throat felt like it was full of broken glass and I was all stuffed up again. It was bizarre, it was like I was getting sick all over again. After much nose blowing, before and during, I did manage to get some exercise in. I did feel a bit better for it and carried on with my day.

My eating was good all day but I was feeling weaker and weaker as time moved along. By the time we got home last night, I was feeling crappy and was starving. I ate way more last night for dinner than I ordinarily would have. When I sat down and figured out my calories, I was definitely over what I should have had. I have to admit, I was too tired to really care about it.

Today though, I'm back on track. Still coughing and feeling generally not great but doing okay nonetheless. I did workout this morning and I've eaten well all day so far. I know what we're planning to have for dinner tonight so I shouldn't have any trouble at all keeping to my plan today.

Funny thing is, everyone I talked to yesterday was starving too. Not sure if it's time change related exhaustion induced munchies or what. Fortunately, it seems to have passed.

No comments: