Friday, April 02, 2004

I'm not sure what happened to Thursday. I know that work was really super busy yesterday, productive and good but busy. Last night, I had a huge surge of energy and was able to get a lot of stuff done around the house that desperately needed doing. While my hunny was cooking dinner, I started doing laundry and made a first attempt the vacuuming the downstairs. After we ate, I finished the laundry and the vacuuming. I also got the upstairs sorted out and all I have to do this weekend is a little more laundry and the bathroom. Things had gotten really grotty and yucky while we were both sick.

Yesterday was the closest thing to being back to normal that I'd felt in over a week. I got up and exercised yesterday morning. I didn't do a full workout like I usually do but I did make an attempt and felt pretty good afterwards. I think that I may have overdone it a little with the cleaning though because I slept like the dead last night. When I woke up this morning, I felt so groggy and sleepy I almost fell as I made my way to the washroom. I had a lot of strange dreams last night though, I do remember some of that. I almost felt like I'd been drugged, it was very odd.

Today is going well so far, despite the slow start. I had a terrific, almost normal, workout this morning and my eating has been really on track for the past few days. Hopefully I'll be able to continue the good work I've done the past few days over the weekend. Weekend's are always a struggle but I'm going to have to work at not letting them get the best of me. I'm not expecting to see a loss this weekend but I'd really like to see one this time next week. I'm definitely finding it easier to stay in control of things now that I can actually breathe and sleep, go figure huh?

No comments: