Thursday, April 22, 2004

ugh

I just realized that today is Thursday. I can't remember where yesterday went or why I didn't post. It's been that kind of week, the kind of week I just hate.

Tonight, TOM is totally kicking my ass. I was just thinking this afternoon that this month had not been bad at all in terms of cramps (I ordinarily get horrible cramps). Tonight, after dinner, I started to feel totally shitty. I mean, I've been really exhausted all week and today I was moving kind of slow but tonight, blammo, I started feeling yucky in a big big way. One of the nice things about feeling not great is that I haven't had much appetite...so my eating has been great the past couple of days. I've also exercised every morning this week so far. I know that this morning, the workout helped me feel better, definitely. Right now, sleep and aleve are the only things that I think will make me feel better. 'night 'night!

No comments: