Monday, April 19, 2004

still here

I didn't post this weekend because I didn't have anything to write about. We were really busy working around the house. We put in a new bathroom floor and did a bunch of renovation type things to the room that our little old guy will be moving into. I had hoped to get into the garden but we had thunder showers off and on all weekend long.

Last night I barely slept at all. It was really windy and I think that it must have kept waking me up. I tried and tried to talk myself out of working out this morning but I didn't listen to myself. I gave in and exercised and it did help wake me up. Eating was okay today. A friend took me to lunch today and we had lovely salads and grilled chicken. It was a really nice treat and a great way to start the week.

I want to stay totally on plan this week. My weekend eating wasn't fabulous but it wasn't as bad as it could have been either. This week though, I'm working out every day, I'm going to stick to my guns as far as food goes. I just know I have to because I don't like the way I feel when I don't!

No comments: