Tuesday, April 13, 2004

so far, not so bad

This morning I did not want to get up. Not one bit. I wanted to pull the covers up over my head and stay in bed all day. Sick huh? It's only Tuesday for peet's sake. Today's workout was much more energetic than yesterday's had been. I felt pretty good afterwards actually.

Eating so far today is going really well. Tomorrow is my hunny's birthday and tonight his dad is taking us out for dinner. I know exactly what I'll be having and have the calories all mapped out. I'll be having fish and salad and I'll actually be under for the day if I stick with what I have planned. Over the past couple of week, the planning meals out flew out the window and it got me into trouble. Tonight though, it shouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure what we're doing tomorrow night (his actual birthday) but I'm sure that we can figure out a way for it to be healthy and fun at the same time.

Right now, I'm feeling like I could take a nap. It's contagious though, it's all through the building. The heat is just pumping and that's making everyone drag their butts. I guess I'll just keep drinking lots of water. A full bladder won't let me sleep!!

No comments: