Thursday, October 07, 2004

chick

I meant to type "quick check" but it came out "chick" mmm...weird. Actually, my whole day has been a big rush. I don't know where it went and I know that I got very little done. My brain is really fried right about now and I totally cannot believe that I still have one more day left this week. At the moment, I feel like it must be Friday. I'm that kind of tired, know what I mean??

Anyway, I just wanted to quickly check in and say that day three went perfectly on plan yesterday. Day four has gone perfectly well too. I just did my tally for the day and my eating was terrific. I've also managed to have really excellent workouts this week so far.

Overall I'm really happy with myself. I feel so good about the clean eating that I won't be upset if I don't a loss this week. Right now, I honestly feel like it's less about the numbers and more about the effort!

No comments: