Friday, October 01, 2004

tgif

I'm so glad that the weekend is almost here. Between being sick on Monday and being absolutely exhausted for the past two days, I'm ready for a break. I've had an annoying headache for the past couple of days too. It's a sinus thing and it's driving me bananas.

We did stay up and watch the debate last night. I'm glad we did, it was interesting. Bush looked trapped. He was jumpy and defensive and looked extremely uncomfortable. Of course, he kept repeating the same thing over and over again (and subsequently lying and lying) so they didn't get to discuss too many things but it was good all the same. I think Kerry did a brilliant job.

Because we stayed up so late (2 hours past our bedtime!), neither of us wanted to get up this morning. We did though, the normal routine was stuck to and all's well so far. My eating stayed on plan yesterday and so far today I'm doing okay too. Not sure how the scale will treat me tomorrow, I'll just have to wait and see I guess!

No comments: