Monday, October 11, 2004

weekend wrap-up

Technically, it's still the weekend. I loves me a long weekend. We haven't had any formal thanksgiving celebrations yet. We had planned to go to a big family gathering yesterday but I couldn't go. When I got up yesterday morning I had a blinding, literally, sinus headache. The area around my right eye was throbbing so much, my teeth hurt. I also had a tough time focusing on reading or anything like that. Not good. I did manage to read something in Shape magazine that said sinusitis could be a reaction to mould. Given that the leaves are falling and everything is starting to decay outside, that sort of fits. Also, we were at the dump on Saturday so I could have gotten a lung full of something from the old soggy sofas and mattresses that were laying around.

Saturday was pretty busy. We did a tonne of errands, got some major chores done and squeezed in some walking outside as well. Yesterday I was feeling so crummy, I just rested and didn't worry about exercise, at all. Eating wasn't terrible. I averaged two meals per day on Saturday and Sunday. We went out for lunch/brunch on Saturday and then had kind of a big lunch at home yesterday so I skipped my breakfast both days. Ordinarily I never do that. Not sure what today will bring. We're due to have dinner at my mum's tonight. I'm going to try to get outside for a walk later on. It's kind of cold and wet outside so, if I don't get outside, I'm going to do a mile of WATP. Either way, I'm planning on walking today.

So that's my weekend, in a nutshell. I hope that you're all having a happy thankgiving weekend so far!!

No comments: