Thursday, October 28, 2004

slow moving

I'm feeling marginally better today. My back is still stiff but I'm moving around almost upright. It's a start. Obviously, I have not worked out this week yet. I'll make up for it next week when I know that I will be feeling good as new.

Eating has been pretty good the past couple of days. Better than I thought actually. I was able to spend some time with Fitday this morning and was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. Don't get me wrong, I definitely ate more than I should have over the weekend but I didn't go as far over as I had thought.

My hunny has been fabulous through all of this. He's been a great sport about doing things like laundry and basically fetching and carrying for me. By the weekend, we should have all of our "chores" caught up and I'll be able to put my feet up and chill. I am really looking forward to that!

No comments: