Thursday, October 14, 2004

waiting to be soggy

The forecast calls for nothing but rain here for the next five or six days. Should make for a nice weekend huh?? On the bright side, the rain has not yet started so we may not be in for as much moisture as they're saying.

My appointment with my doctor went well yesterday. She gave me some freebies of a nasal spray to help with my sinus headaches. I haven't had to use it yet but it's nice to know that I have something that should actually help the problem instead of just making the pain go away.

Last night we had our weekly dinner out with the LOG. He wanted to go to Red Lobster. This is always a challenge for me, those buns are sooo good. Anyway, we went and I had a gorgeous salad, some shrimp and even one of those cheddar bay rolls. The thing I am most proud of is that I had only one roll. Baby steps, baby steps...I just keep telling myself that over and over and over again.

Yesterday afternoon, I could have sworn I was getting sick. That cold that is in the office felt like it was creeping up on me. I was kind of worried because I knew that we'd be up late last night, watching the debate. When we did get to bed, I fell asleep quickly and felt much better when I woke up. I could have stayed in the bed all day mind, but I did get up and worked out. The cold feeling is still there, in the back of my head, but I don't think I'll be getting sick like the others around me are. So, cheese buns and fatigue aside, I'm doing okay this week.

No comments: