Wednesday, April 13, 2005

day 101 - whoa

Where did days 97 through 100 go??

I'm sorry that I haven't been around but I've been sick and we've been working on the house. I wrote a whole big, whiney post about it on my regular site. I will caution you, it's particularly whiney and snot is mentioned. Don't say you weren't warned.

Health? Fitness?? I'm not sure what those things look like anymore. My cold is just knocking the crap out of me. I doubt very much that I'll be going to work this morning. Eating hasn't been terrific. We've had to eat out so much over the past week and a half that everything's kind of a blur. Staying in a motel for 5 days isn't really as exotic as it sounds. It made it very difficult to stay on plan. Honestly, the plan is pretty much out the window at the moment. Some days I don't eat much of anything at all and other days I eat too much. Fortunately, for the past few days, the junk consumption is totally zero. We have been eating a lot of noodle soup, I know that there are worse things I could be doing, right?

I am hopeful that in a few days I'll feel better and normal programming will resume. I miss my routine and I hate cleaning. I have had to give up one for the other and it's not as much fun as you might think. The payoff will be, of course, that we sell our house quickly so I can stop worrying about stuff all of the time. I really want to get back into exercising again in the morning instead of blowing my nose for 30 minutes when I first get up. I miss it, a lot. Fingers crossed, I'll be back on track by Monday, if not sooner.

No comments: