Monday, April 18, 2005

day 106 - week 16

I worked out this morning!! For the first time since April 5, I got my butt onto my bike, I did some stretching, I lifted some weights. It wasn't the most fabulous thing you've even seen though. I had to stop frequently to blow my nose. Instead of my regular 30 minute interval, I only rode 20 minutes but that's not important. I just feel so much better for doing something. Well, something besides cleaning my house or blowing my nose.

Our house is very clean. There is no clutter anywhere, in some rooms, you can actually smell cleaning product residue. It's odd, it's antiseptic, it feels fake and uncomfortable. Such is life when you are selling your house though. Our agent had an open house yesterday. Apparently, 27 groups of people went through during the 2 hour open house. I don't know much about these things but I think that's pretty good. In addition to the open house, we've had about 5 viewings (not bad considering that we only "officially" started doing them on Friday).

On the cold front, I'm finally feeling a little better. Still not 100% but hugely improved over last week. Because both LOG and I are sick with it, we decided to not go into Toronto over the weekend like we had planned. I'm so glad that we stayed home. Saturday was spent being very lazy. We slept late and then had naps in the afternoon. I actually felt rested by the time Sunday rolled around. This cold has been downright nasty and I'll be glad to see it go!

Anyway, once again, its Monday so here is my latest weekly wrap-up. I missed last week so today's is a two-fer:
summary - week 14 & 15
  • week 14 was a bit of a blur. In the middle of it all, with our house completely torn up and us living at a motel for several days, I got sicker than I have been in a good long time with a really bad cold. In the middle of week 14, I was unable to exercise, completely out of my routine and had stopped tracking what I ate. I'm not sure what or how I did that week.
  • I did not formally workout at all during week 15. I did do a lot of heavy lifting, big time cleaning. Generally I worked like a dog all day Monday and Tuesday
  • I know I took vitamins a couple of times last week. Mostly, I took a lot of cold medication
  • exceeded daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days. This one, I have no problem with, sick or not. Unfortunately, I was badly dehydrated because of my cold so I was drinking a lot of water.
  • have not weighed in since, mmm..it's been a few weeks. I'm not sure at all what I weigh right now.

No comments: