Wednesday, April 20, 2005

day 108 - on the mend?

I'm not sure if I am actually feeling better today or not. Right now I am but this morning I felt totally crappy. Yesterday afternoon, and again this morning, for a couple of hours each time, I develop this absolutely dreadful sore throat. As I mentioned, after a couple of hours it goes away but while I have it, it's feels like broken glass or sandpaper rubbing against my throat. Last night I had a better night's sleep than the night before (thank you Nyquil!) but I still woke up at 2:33 a.m. for some reason.

I had to give my workout a miss this morning. I felt so terrible, weak and dizzy, that I knew I couldn't do it without hurting myself. I am planning on going for a little walk in a bit so at least I'll get some intentional exercise today. Goodness knows I need it, in a weak moment this morning I had a chocolate chip muffin of all things.

At least it's the middle of hump day right now. I try not to "wish the week away" usually but I really want to get some rest and I know I won't be able to do that until the weekend.

No comments: